Mediation Service Complaints procedure
Oxford Psychometrics Ltd aims to provide a high-quality mediation, dispute resolution service and experience to its clients, using qualified and insured mediators with experience.
Although we undertake our services professionally and client satisfaction is important to us, we also appreciate that complaints can arise.
In the event of a complaint against our mediators or Oxford Psychometrics Limited the following procedure will be adopted to deal with any complaint, quickly, efficiently and confidentially.
1. Initially any complaint should be raised directly in writing with the person who dealt with your case, so that the matter can hopefully be resolved quickly and informally.
At this stage, the person complained about will inform Oxford Psychometrics Limited that a complaint has been made regardless of whether it has been resolved or not.
2. If the individual complained about is not able to resolve the complaint then it should be referred to the Director (Dr Chintha Dissanayake) who will acknowledge the complaint within 5 working days of receipt, and investigate the matter, providing the complainant with a formal response in writing within 21 working days.
3. If the Director is the subject of the complaint, the Director will confirm receipt of the complaint within 5 working days of receipt. At this point another mediator will investigate the complaint and respond to the complainant within 21 working days of receipt.
4. If you are still not satisfied with the response to the complaint then you can contact the Civil Mediation Council at https://civilmediation.org/for-the-public/complaints/
5. A written record of all complaints received will be kept.
Updated February 2021